- We take your privacy seriously and this privacy statement explains how Suerteyay (collectively, "we," "we," or "our") collects, uses, shares, and processes your information.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data is information that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly. Personal data also includes anonymous data that is linked to information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal data does not include data that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated, so it can no longer allow us, either in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
PROMOTION OF SAFETY AND PROTECTION
- We comply with the principles of legality, legitimacy and transparency, we use and process the least amount of data within a limited scope, and we take technical and administrative measures to protect data security. We use personal data to help verify user accounts and activity, as well as to promote safety and security, such as monitoring fraud and investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activities or violations of our terms or policies. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in helping to ensure the security of our products and services.
============= Here is a description of the types of personal data we may collect and how we may use it ==================== ===============
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Ⅰ. Data it provides:
- We collect the personal data that you provide when you use our products and services or interact with us, such as when you create an account, contact us, participate in an online survey, use our online help or our online chat tool. If you make a purchase, we collect personal data in connection with the purchase. This data includes your payment details, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping and contact details.
Ⅱ. Data on the use of our services and products:
- When you visit our websites, we may collect data about the type of device you use, the unique identifier of your device, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, usage information, information about Diagnostic and location information from or on the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services. When available, our services may use GPS, your IP address, and other technologies to determine the approximate location of a device that enables us to improve our products and services.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Generally speaking, we use personal data to provide, improve and develop our products and services, communicate with you, offer you specific advertisements and services, and protect ourselves and our customers.
Ⅰ. Provide, improve and develop our products and services:
- We use personal data to help us provide, improve, and develop our products, services, and advertising. This includes the use of personal data for purposes such as data analysis, research, and audits. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in offering you products and services and on business continuity. If you participate in a contest or other promotion, we may use the personal data you provide to us to administer those programs. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain more information about how we use personal data, so we recommend that you read those rules carefully before participating.
Ⅱ. Communicating with you:
- Subject to your express prior consent, we may use personal data to send you marketing communications regarding our own products and services, communicate with you about your account or transactions, and inform you of our policies and terms. If you no longer wish to receive email communications for marketing purposes, please contact us to unsubscribe. We may also use your data to process and respond to your requests when you contact us. Subject to your express prior consent, we may share your personal data with third party partners who may send you marketing communications in relation to their products and services. Subject to your express prior consent, we may use personal data to personalize your experience with our products and services and on third-party websites and applications, and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- NOTE: For any of the uses of your data described above that require your express prior consent, please note that you can withdraw your consent by contacting us.
Definition of "cookies"
- Cookies are small pieces of text that are used to store information in web browsers. Cookies are widely used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. We also use other technologies, including the data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, for similar purposes. In this Cookie Statement, we refer to all of these technologies as "cookies.