TERMS OF SERVICE
TERMS OF SERVICE
- This website is operated by Suerteyay. Throughout the site, the terms "we", "we" and "our" refer to Suerteyay offers this website, including all information, tools and services available on this site to you, the user, subject to your acceptance of all the terms and conditions. , policies and notices set forth here.
- This address is not used as a return address. If you need to return the product, please contact customer service for processing. If the return is returned to this address, a processing fee of £ 35 will be charged for each order.
- By visiting our site and / or purchasing something from us, you participate in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service", "Terms"), including the additional terms, conditions and policies referenced here and / or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including but not limited to users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and / or content contributors.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, you will not be able to access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features or tools added to the current store will also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most recent version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and / or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website after any changes are posted constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By accepting these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your dependent minors to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit worms, viruses, or code of a destructive nature.
- A violation or violation of any of the Terms will result in the immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to meet and adapt to technical networking or device connection requirements. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service, use of the Service or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without our express written permission. . .
- The titles used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if the information available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be used or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information is not necessarily current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the content of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- The prices of our products are subject to change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without prior notice at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or interruption of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
- Certain products or services may be exclusively available online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear in the store. We cannot guarantee that the display of any color on your computer monitor will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We can exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any product or service that we offer. All product descriptions or product prices are subject to change at any time without notice, in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not guarantee that the quality of the products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, at our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and / or orders that use the same billing and / or shipping address. In the event that we make a change or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and / or billing address / phone number provided at the time the order was placed. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole discretion, appear to be placed by distributors, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made in our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as necessary.
- For more details, review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we do not monitor or have control or input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" and "as available" without warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without endorsement of any kind. We will have no liability derived from or related to your use of optional third party tools.
- Any use by you of the optional tools offered through the site is at your own risk and discretion, and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which the tools are provided by the relevant third-party providers.
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and / or features through the website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and / or services will also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products, and services available through our Service may include third-party materials.
- Third party links on this site may direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating content or accuracy, and we do not warrant and have no responsibility for third-party materials or websites, or for any other third-party materials, products or services.
- We are not responsible for any damages or losses related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content or any other transaction made in connection with third party websites. Please review the policies and practices of third parties carefully and make sure you understand them before making any transactions. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to third parties.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, COMMENTS AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS
- If, at our request, you submit certain specific submissions (for example, contest entries) or without a request from us, you submit creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans or other materials, either online, by email, by postal mail or otherwise (collectively, "comments"), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments you submit to us. We do not have and will not be required (1) to keep any comments confidential; (2) pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that, in our sole discretion, we determine to be illegal, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or objectionable or violates the intellectual property of any party or these Terms of Service .
- You agree that your comments will not violate any third party rights, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. In addition, you agree that your comments will not contain defamatory or illegal, abusive or obscene material, nor will they contain computer viruses or other malware that may in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comment. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and for their accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility nor do we assume any responsibility for comments posted by you or any third party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may be related to product descriptions, prices, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order. ).
- We are not obligated to update, modify, or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including but not limited to pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or update date applied to the Service or to any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
- In addition to other prohibitions set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any illegal purpose; (b) request others to perform or participate in illegal acts; (c) violate any UK or international local regulation, rule, law or ordinance; (d) infringe or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties; (e) harass, abuse, insult, damage, defame, slander, belittle, intimidate or discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnic origin, race, age, national origin or disability; (f) present false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that affects the functionality or operation of the Service or any related website, other websites or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phishing, pharm, pretext, spider, tracking or scraping; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not warrant, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- We do not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove service for indefinite periods or terminate service at any time, without prior notice.
- You expressly agree that the use or inability to use the service is at your own risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are provided (except as expressly indicated by us) "as is" and "as available" for your use, without any representation, warranty or condition of any kind. , whether express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no event will we, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, vendors, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim or in any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive way, special or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of income, loss of savings, loss of data, replacement costs or any similar damage, whether by contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the services or products purchased using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of using the service or any content (or product) posted, tr ansmitted or made available through the service, even if you are informed of its possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in those states or jurisdictions, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless to any claim or demand , including Attorney Fees, incurred by a third party due to your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, such provision will be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the non-enforceable portion will be deemed separate from these Terms of Service, Such determination will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provision.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
- The obligations and responsibilities of the parties contracted before the termination date will survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless terminated by either you or us. You can terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services or when you stop using our site.
- If, in our sole discretion, you fail to comply or we suspect that you have breached any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we may also terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain responsible for all amounts due up to and including the finish date; and / or consequently may deny you access to our Services (or any part of them).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or with respect to the Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals. , whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, previous versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguity in the interpretation of these Terms of Service will not be construed against the writing party.
SECTION 18 - APPLICABLE LAW
- These Terms of Service and any other agreements by which we provide Services to you will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most recent version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to periodically check our website for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service after the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (this includes returns); No restocking that consumers will be charged for returning a product.